Model No.: ABC CABLE OVERHEAD CABLE
ABC Cable; Service Drop Cable
The basic construction is as follows:
3 power cores consisting of standard aluminium conductors, insulated with
+ One sheath lighting aluminium conductor with XLPE insulation(optional)
+ One messenger Al-alloy conductor (bare or covered)
The messenger conductor can be of galvanised steel wire also.
The purpose of messenger wire is
A) It acts as load bearing wire.
B) It acts as earth or neutral conductor.
To be used at cotages of 600V phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75oC for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90oC for crossliked polyethylene(XLPE) insulated conductors.
1. B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
2. B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
3. B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
4. B-399 Concentric-Lay_Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
5. B498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
6. Duplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474 Contact us if you need more details on Abc Cable. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Aerial Bundle Cable、Overhead Cable. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : ABC Cable
Premium Related Products